17 February 2009

today was the day where ITE appeal results are out.
it was an unsuccessful one.even though i knew it, but however i was still hopping for some percentage that it would be a successful one.
I'm super disappointed now.the course I'm taking is so shit-ish, but its still my choice even its the third one.
hearing that my friends got into the course they like/want make me even more unwilling to go into that course. plus some other friends got the opportunity to go private and study the course they want makes me duper jealousy of them.
but what can i do?
how nice if i were given the chance to go back, and i will make sure that i will work doubly hard. and not to disappoint myself. my family and people who have so much hope on my results.anyways no point crying over a spilled bottler of milk right?
now i could only think how my life would be when school starts? better or worse?
i guess now only god could help me answer my question.

I'm sad but who knows?would u lend me your shoulder?