7 January 2009

walked passed mayflower sec the other day.
and when i saw the container classroom, i suddenly miss my class.
all those nonsense we had.
during last year this time, was our most crazy period of time.
plus those irritating teacher nagging at us on how lucky that we were manage to be promoted to sec 5s. we used to think that they are all so so so naggy.
and now thinking back, they are just reminding us to work harder.
gosh, and my lovely friend just told me that JAE is just next week. so results are just round the corner. ROUND THE CORNER OF CNY. like WTH!
all ur relatives will be like,

auntie A: hey u just take O lvl hor, hows ur results?
uncle B: [cuts in] good anot? can go up?
auntie C: that what poly or JC u wan to go?
auntie A: what course u want to take?



and than all of them will start to talk abt ur results.
worse still if u [touch wood] fail. how?
OMG i than dun waner go ITE. like my another cousin. where she is suppose to go sec 5 but her sch dosent take students with the point of 10.

so i MUST WIN her.



and the other day after sweensen, my dad told me that those 'ah long' are here again. pls la not we own them money one okayy.is my neighbour's son.

this are the evidence they left near the rubbish chute. because they saw that everyone was at home and so they dare not do anything. =))

and now to prevent my house to get splash with paint AGAIN. [when is not us who own them money] my that neighbour lent us this.
which is something like u go into a shop it goes ding dong.
is a sensor thingy so when someone walked pass this thing will go: ding dong, hello, welcome.
and is freaking loud.


anyone wants to help me guard the door??



ZONGJIN IS GONNA DYE HER HAIR RED AFTER HER RESULTS. =))