27 August 2008

perfect english post


while browsing my folders of those picture, i realise that there are super limited photos of the 3 of us together.
is either I'm with Aaron or with Jolene.
i did not realise that till 1410 hours because the 3 of us is always together that make me could not understand why is there hardly any photos of the 3 of us.
oh my gosh!
i even realise that i have not taken a photo of myself and together with other people for weeks or a month already.!!

i think that is is time for us to gather together.
probable next week? since is a 1 week hoilday.
OK guys???
i missing all the fun we had.




here in today's post is in perfect ENGLISH. not singlish OK. cause Mr Chan told me to do so.

is so so so hard to NOT type any short cuts. cause we are all used to it already

57 days to O level exams.