30 August 2008

a dark shadow flew over my door yesterday night.
i thought that it was a bird.
mum thought that it was a bat.
NO!
both of us was wrong when i walked to my door step.

ITS A MOTH!
hanging on my mum's starfruit tree.
some more its at the tip of the brunch.

because the camera is only 2 mega pixel and its at night, the quality was that great.



when today morning i woke up.
i thought it when missing,
but it did not hang on the tree instead of sticking on the wall.
i think the moth is bigger than my face when it open up its wings.



my neighbours says that it a good sign. DUN CHASE IT AWAY. lol.

hoped to strike 4D today, than it will be my SHOPPING TIME!!! =D

***ohh no i cannot go shopping already

charmaine or jolene when are you going to send me the photos we took on thursady?