13 August 2008

bitch


what a bitch u are.
wif ugly face,
ugly hair,
ugly figure,

ohh please la, the furture is MINE. the time is MINE. i can do whatever I LIKE after sch.
u mean wat i cant stay back after sch wif my sch-mates?
bitch!
and is FREAKING RUDE to poke a student arm. u are a teacher ok.!
my arm is injured with ur poking.!! SUCKER

u are hurting my arm, thats y i went over to aaron's side.
so what if i waner stick to him FOREVER. is my furture, my own choice.
i'm not going to do ur work bitch!
i have my choice of doing things.
i dun need u to tell me what i am going to do can!

now u are just a ugly bitch.
i can be rude and cruel.
if i were to go test for my injuries, i swear that i will report u to the MOE. for having injurting a student for nth.
i bet 90% of u hate her right?
if u hate her do support me by taging!!!