8 July 2008

was feeling furious hours ago till just now when i say my parents wedding photos. OMG! they look so different.
k i shall elaborate more on y i am so angry.
coz when i know she betrayed me i open and close 1 eye, and act as if i do not know anything.
but today i know tat she was jus acting to be my friend. close friend. she totally hates me. backstabe behind me and when i am not in my mood she backstabe me even more.!
u mother fucker!
I HATE U!!!
since u waner act wif me i shall play along with u and maked good use of u! i dont care if she reads my blog. and i know she will. my loyal reader. but she is just a pet of eveyone. o[r ma pi jing?]

dun ask me who is she.
only 1 person know.
and this person who backstabe me has a partner and u guys just totally ignore me and act as i'm transparent.

luckly theres photos for me to cheer up.