9 June 2008

pic of 5a1 girls outing at east coast park

when i got home my mum told me tat my brother got kidnap, i was totally shock la.
than i ask them whether they called my bro anot.
than they said tat the kidnap-per would chop off his hands and leg.
i was like WAT?
in the end is just a false alarm. bro is fine in the camp.
fuck on those china ppl.
no money dun come sgp la.
all my dirty words are coming out. but i shall not scold. will ruin my blog.
but i make sure i will show china ppl a fucking face next time.
my parents are showing off their news to everyone. lol.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
photos for east coast!
i love taking pic wif jessie!
like so natural. OMG!
and the hot sexy babe of the day.

the cool black babes.








headed down to amk hub for dinner, but it was dam pack that we change venue to sumo house!
by then everyone was hungry, so there is very little photo.
busy eating. =))