30 June 2008

46 question on my best friend

i dun know y my darling ling always aim me to continue her test-est. so today there is another one more

46 questions on my best friend. :D

1) What is his/her full name?- Ng Li Jing

2) Does he/she has a boyfriend/girlfriend? – YES! And he look fierce x)

3) Do you know a secret about him/her? – eh I not sure.

4) How old is he/she? -19!

5) Has he/she ever cooked for you? – we cook together, but most of the time is she doing the cooking =))

6) Is this person older than you? - YES!

7) When was the last time you thought about him/her? – ½ an hour ago. Wanted to ask her go ss

8) Are you related to this person? – NO, but I’m her legendary neighbour

9) Are you really close to him/her? - Of course! We are friends + neighbour for 10 YEARS!!

10) Do you have a nickname for each other? – I call her jing. She call me zongjin

11) How many times do you talk to this person in a week? – depends, coz she is real busy at times

12) Do you think she/he will repost this? - Nope, coz she does not have a blog.

13) Could you live with this person? – no, she will die of my annoying-ness

14) Why is this person your number 1? - Cause I can tell her everything, she knows me the best. [espically wat food I do not like]

15) How long have you known this person? – since pri 1. 10 yrs and still counting

16) Have you ever been to the mall with this person? – lol, of course, espically to AMK hub

17) Have you ever had a sleep over with him/her? – Currently no, she is just 7 floor below mind house

18) If you ever moved away would you miss this person? - DUH! Of course!

19) Have you ever given this person something? - YES! Birthday present?
20) Have you ever done something really stupid or illegal with this person? – stupid yes! A lot, but not illegal things

21) Do you know everything about this person? – can say 85% ?

22) Would you date this person's siblings? – no way!

23) Do you miss him/her? – no, if I miss her I just go down. Lol.

24) Have you fought before? – yes, when we were young. Coz I was very XIAO QI

25) Have you gone skinny dipping with this person? – NO!! NO!! NO!!

26) Does this person have a fetish? – wats tat?

27) Is she/he on drugs? - NOOOOOO! She isn’t that kind of ppl.

28) Do you know this person's shoe size? – ehh, 4 or 5?

29) Have you ever worn this person's clothes? – no way, I cant fit in. her clothes are way too small for me.

30) Have you and this person made up a hand shake?- As in? Shakehand; definately YES.

31) If it was "freaky friday" would you switch bodies with this person? – no! her life is so stressful

32) Has this person ever seen you dance? – nope

33) Have you ever heard this person sing?- YES
.
34) Do you know this persons friendster password? – nah

35) Do you know this persons best friend? – ME!

36) Have you and this person ever gotten into a fight that lasted more than 2 days?- dun think so ba.

37) Does this person cry alot? – no she dosent cry infront of me

38) Have you met any of this person's family? – duhh, the parents know me too.

39) have you and this person went clubbing? – Nope. I think we both dun like clubbing

40) Do you know how to make this person feel happy? – she is too fierce to make her happy

41) Do you and this person talk a lot?- when we are together

42) Have you licked this person? –dun think so?

43) Have this person ever yelled at you? – no ba?

44) have you and this person got into a fist fight? – we are all si wen ren

45) Do you love this person?- YES! she is the one who knows me best!

46) Do you want to be with him/her forever? - Definitely! Tagged one person to do it! – aaron lao gong baa?46 questions on my best friend. :D