6 October 2007

N's

hi everyone,
i am so bored currently... just finish my N's and wating the job to call me. i hoped that they would put me in nearer places so that i need not travel so far till tampines or queensway.!! far= no OT. near= gt OT... so both places has its own good point and bad point..

i have started to miss sch. Misses my classmate there even tought they always creat trouble... i am like not worried for my result and i dun know why. i hoped that everyone can be promoted to sec 5 next yr. i used to loved hoildays but not now anymore... Aaron's gt a job for himself zy too... dun think that pede will be finding any job. As for me and jolene watting for call on tue... if i really get that job muz really thank jolene and her bro. They help me to send my particulars over. I dun know abt others... i think most likely all of them will gets jobs ba... And now waiting for the call and if i really got the job = need to buy formal wear!!! GOSH MAN! can imagine than i am wearing formal...
k i've gtg! cya real soon...
jin